How to put your music on Pandora?
First of all, Pandora is a music streaming platform that allows users to discover and listen to music online. It offers a wide variety of musical genres and creates personalized radio stations based on user preferences. Pandora is popular in the U.S. and also offers its services in a number of other countries. According to Statista data, in 2020 there were around 58.9 million monthly active users on Pandora.
Why distribute your music on Pandora?
There are several reasons why it’s advantageous to distribute your music on Pandora. First of all, Pandora has a loyal and committed user base, which increases the chances that your music will be discovered by new listeners. In addition, Pandora uses a powerful recommendation algorithm to suggest similar music to users based on their tastes, which can help you reach a targeted audience. Distributing your music on Pandora can therefore increase your visibility and reach among music fans.
Technically, how do I get my music on Pandora?
To distribute your music on Pandora, follow these steps:
- Register with Wiseband and upload your music directly from the Wiseboard.
- Choose the countries and music platforms you want to be present on.
- Wiseband takes care of the rest without any unpleasant surprises, and you can remove your music at any time if you wish.
Important points to bear in mind when distributing your music on Pandora:
- Create a Wiseband account.
- Upload your music (single, EP or album).
- Choose the Pandora platform.
- Choose the countries where you want your music to be available.
We’ll just need a few technical details to put your music on Pandora (to be sent to email@example.com):
- Audio file in WAV format.
- An album cover in JPEG or PNG format with a resolution of 3000×3000 pixels.
- Your music’s metadata.
In conclusion, distributing your music on Pandora is an effective strategy for reaching new listeners and increasing your visibility. We encourage you to prepare to release your music on Wiseband as soon as possible. With Wiseband, putting your music on Pandora will no longer hold any secrets for you! Continue here to distribute.